MVX Photocatalytic coating
The solution for Disinfection & Sterilization
MVX Titanium Dioxide is an anti microbial metal (under UV light) created by a process which crystallizes titanium ore into a liquid which is transparent and non-toxic. MVX will be acting under visible light, which means that a minimum amount of UV light is required for functioning of MVX. It even act in dark places under certain circumstances.
Advantages of using MVX coating:
- It kills almost all kinds of viruses
- It has good antifungal effect
- It has deodorizing and anti dirt effect
- And hydrophilic effect
When you apply MVX coating, it forms an invisible film on any surface. Which means you are allowed to use MVX in a wide range of environments, not only in a hospital setting. The invisible film is 1 micron thick (1/1000th millimeter).
Where can you apply MVX coating?
You could use this MVX technology for applications like:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Food Producing Industry
- Hotels, Restaurants and Catering Nursing Homes
- Schools and Kindergartens
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Industry Homes
- Cruise Ships
- On ventilation systems
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Any other professional facility in need of disinfection such